Custom backgrounds, two column layout, Prestashop

Oct 27 2012

As announced before, today we are releasing the first big update! Two column layout, custom background images - now you can really create just the theme you are looking for.

A few days ago a new version of Prestashop came out. And guess what? All themes are updated and if you have already created your theme - just re-download it. Yes, it's that simple.

Also we have repaired a few smaller bugs which were reported by our users - thank you!

And we don't stop - there are many useful ideas and we want to offer a great product 😉

Incoming search terms:

Create your own Prestashop theme!
Create your theme
Download any theme or create your own for $27
About the author:

Hi, I'm Andrej Staš and I'm the creator of, IT freelancer, freeline-skates fan and salsa dancer. If you'd like to connect to me - check out my my portfolio.

12 Comments (+add yours?)

Dunia Jasmine

Oct 28, 2012 @ 07:16:55 · Reply

Hi, love the 2-column layout and instantly purchase it. However, after the installation, I found one small problem. Using Firefox, the search box (on header) couldn’t be typed. Stangely, when I resize the window (about the size of tablet), the problem is fixed by itself. Also, when I tried using IE, it’s fine.

Can you check it? The URL is

Oct 28, 2012 @ 08:25:38 · Reply

Hi Duania,

you can redownload your theme – it’s fixed 😉

Dunia Jasmine

Oct 28, 2012 @ 13:13:43 · Reply

Hi Andrej, thanks for the quick response and fix.. It’s fixed now… 🙂

Oct 31, 2012 @ 20:28:38 · Reply

Hello there,
Does the 2-column layout work only with Prestashop version 1.5.2? I’m having some problems getting the large image to go across the entire second column and unlike in the Theme Maker, only 3 products per row appear.
( would be thankful for any advice you can provide! Thanks, S.

Oct 31, 2012 @ 20:30:25 · Reply

Hi Sinico, so you use PS 1.5.1, right?

Could you please send me your theme on my email, I will take a look at it.

Oct 31, 2012 @ 21:11:23 · Reply

Please try to redownload your theme now

Oct 31, 2012 @ 22:06:20 · Reply

It’s working well now. Many thanks (again) for your help Andrej!

Dunia Jasmine

Nov 03, 2012 @ 01:12:44 · Reply

I just found another error after a few days. The site won’t open, and when I checked the error log, I found this:

PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method Shop::initialize() in /home/duniajas/public_html/config/ on line 94

Of course, I’m not sure if it’s caused by your theme (although the only major change I made in the last few days is the theme change). I tried to install PS from beginning and it worked for a while, until the error returns. It confuses me.

So, if possible, can you check it for me?

Dunia Jasmine

Nov 03, 2012 @ 01:36:21 · Reply

Hi Dunia,

I’m pretty sure it’s not the fault of PS Theme maker.

The error points on a specific file outside the theme. Try to change the theme back to the “default one”. Does the error still occur?

Dunia Jasmine

Nov 03, 2012 @ 01:42:59 · Reply

Since I couldn’t access the admin page as well, I tried to change the theme to ‘1’ (the default one) using phpMyAdmin. But the problem persists.

Do you have any idea/guess what might cause the error?

Dunia Jasmine.

Dunia Jasmine

Nov 03, 2012 @ 01:58:23 · Reply

OK, thanks for the response anyway.. I’m using right now.