Responsive theme for Prestashop 1.5
First of all - what is a responsive theme?
A responsive theme (as the one used in the Maker) is an approach to web development that allows a website to adapt to mobile devices and the desktop or any other viewing environment.
The definition on Wikipedia is quite simple:
Responsive web design (RWD) is a web design approach aimed at crafting sites to provide an optimal viewing experience—easy reading and navigation with a minimum of resizing, panning, and scrolling—across a wide range of devices (from desktop computer monitors to mobile phones).
Why should you care for responsive theme
By this statistics - the message is clear:
- eBay sells something via a mobile phone every two seconds
- In three years time, tablet sales will be bigger than PC sales
- Mothers day 2012 – 50% of all online sales came from mobile devices
- 28% of internet usage is from a mobile phone
- Smartphone sales will continue to grow – will be 3 times the sales of pc’s
The simple fact is that mobile web is growing from year to year. That means you should prepare your eshop for this trend.
Where to get responsive theme for Prestashop?
Of course, you may find suitable themes also on addons. prestashop.com or themeforest.com, but they are usually at least 3 times more expensive.
Our suggestion is - stay right here! Presta Theme Maker offers not just a great tools for coloring your own theme, but all generated templates have a responsive design.
Why to get the responsive theme from Theme Maker
- the price
- a new version of Prestashop? - just re-download your theme
- Theme Maker is verified and used by hundreds of customers
- create the theme on your own - you don't need any coder or graphic designer
- themes are using 100% of native modules - no third party plugins are added
Incoming search terms:
Create your theme
Leave a Reply